Junior Engineering and Technology Academy Details Term 1, 2020:
9 week program each term
Start date: Monday 3 February 2020* | End date: Monday 23 March 2020*
Session Time: 6.00pm – 7.15pm weekly
Venue: Forest Hill College, 178 – 180 Mahoneys Road , Burwood East, VIC
Cost: $280 per student, per term (Additional $10 late enrollment fee applies after Friday 7 December 2019. Please book early to avoid this payment. This greatly helps with program and resource planning.)
* Monday, 27 January 2020 is the Australia Day Public Holiday. The 9 week learning program will be made up with the schedule below.
* Monday, 9 March 2020 is the Labour Day Public Holiday. The 9 week learning program will be made up with the schedule below.
Make up Lesson Schedule, Term 1:
Monday, 10 February 2020 (extended lesson) from 6.00pm to 8.00pm.
Monday, 17 February 2020 (extended lesson) from 6.00pm to 8.00pm.
Monday, 24 February 2020 (extended lesson) from 6.00pm to 8.00pm.
Monday, 2 March 2020 (extended lesson) from 6.00pm to 7.30pm.
Program Key Terms for Enrollments & Renewals
- Bookings /Renewals for every term can be done on this page.
- Fees can be paid anytime during the current term for the next term before the due date.
- No cash payment at the door.
- Fees must be paid in full before a student can enter the program every term.
- There are no make up classes for this program if a student does not come for class. Public holidays are made up with either an extra lesson or session hours added on which will be decided by Innovate Academy.
- No parent / guardian is permitted to stay in the classroom as the program promotes independent learning.
- This program is only suitable for students who are in Grades 1 and 2.
NOTE: Please refer to the Academy notices for make up lessons and session changes.
Terms and Conditions apply.