Kids Coding Academy Details Term 1, 2020 (Game Design & Development)
Mondays, 6.00 pm Class
9 week program each term
(Early booking required to secure an academy laptop)
Start date: Monday, 3 February 2020* (see * for make up lessons)
End date: Monday, 23 March 2020*
Session Time: 6.00 pm to 7.30 pm (Mondays)
Venue: Forest Hill College, 178 – 180 Mahoneys Road , Burwood East, VIC
Cost: $270 per term, per student
(Additional $10 late enrollment fee applies after Friday 7 December 2019. Please book early to avoid this payment. This greatly helps with program and resource planning.)
* Monday, 27 January 2020 is the Australia Day Public Holiday. The 9 week learning program will be made up with the schedule below.
* Monday, 9 March 2020 is the Labour Day Public Holiday. The 9 week learning program will be made up with the schedule below.
Make up Lesson Schedule, Term 1:
Monday, 10 February 2020 (extended lesson) from 6.00pm to 8.30pm.
Monday, 17 February 2020 (extended lesson) from 6.00pm to 8.30pm.
Program Key Terms for Enrollments & Renewals
- Bookings /Renewals for every term can be done on this page.
- Fees can be paid anytime during the current term for the next term before the due date.
- Fees must be paid in full before a student can enter the program every term.
- There are no make up classes for this program if a student does not come for class. Public holidays are made up with either an extra lesson or session hours added on which will be decided by Innovate Academy.
- No parent / guardian is permitted to stay in the classroom as the program promotes independent learning.
- Laptops are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Please refer to the academy notices for make up lessons and session changes.
Limited places available for students who do not have their own laptops. If the laptops have been booked out, other students may join this program on the condition that they BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Windows Laptop. If the maximum number of students is reached, registration will close.
Terms and Conditions apply.