YOUTH MENTORSHIP ACADEMY
Youth Mentorship Academy Details Term 1, 2021 (ONLINE)
8 week program each term
Start date: Wednesday, 3 February 2021
End date: Wednesday, 24 March 2021
Session Time: 6.30pm to 7.30pm (Wednesday)
Venue: Online via ZOOM
Cost: $270 per term, per student
Resource Fee: $45.00
Term Dates for 2021:
Term 1 (8 weeks) – Wednesday 3 February 2021 to Wednesday 24 March 2021
Term 2 (8 weeks) – Wednesday 21 April 2021 to Wednesday 9 June 2021
Module: Leading from the lockers
How to Lead right from where you are
Based on John Maxwell’s best-selling title, Developing the Leader Within You, Leading from the Lockers offers tweens the tools they need to develop as leaders before reaching high school or college. Leadership takes many forms, and today kids are assuming roles as leaders in school, ontheir sports teams, in church youth groups and as peer mentors.
Leading from the Lockers covers the topics of influence, priorities, integrity, problem solving, self-discipline, and peer relationships.
Resource Fee: $45 includes shipping (For Australian Customers) for Printed Youth Guide and Leading from the Lockers Book
Program Key Terms for Enrollments & Renewals
- Bookings /Renewals for every term can be done on this page.
- Fees can be paid anytime during the current term for the next term before the due date.
- No cash payment at the door.
- Fees must be paid in full before a student can enter the program every term.
- There are no make up classes for this program if a student does not come for class. Public holidays are made up with either an extra lesson or session hours added on which will be decided by Innovate Academy.
- No parent / guardian is permitted to stay in the classroom as the program promotes independent learning.
NOTE: Please refer to notices from Innovate Academy for make up lessons and session changes during the term, if applicable.
Terms and Conditions apply.