Future Technologies Leadership Academy (After School Program)
Age Range: Grades 10 to 12
Prerequisite: Suitable for students who have a keen interest in future technologies, advanced engineering systems, Computer Science and Leadership.
No prior experience required. Respectful behaviour in the classroom is expected as students in this academy have a high level of interest in exploring new and future technologies. This program will not admit students below Grade 10.
The Innovate Future Technologies Academy takes robotics and technology to a higher level and is most suited for students who are interested in mechatronics, robotics and technology and who are looking at specialising in mechatronics and robotics towards their graduating years in high school years in preparation for university. No prior experience is required but students are required to participate fully and willing to work with others as a team.
In the Future Technologies Academy, students will be working with some the latest technological advancements in the industry, advanced robotics systems such as advanced circuits, electronics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, open source micro-controllers, Arduino based systems.
Get ready now for the future you are aiming for. To maximize the learning of all of these systems, it is recommended that students remain part of the academy for at least a year.
- Multiple Technologies
- CAD (Computer Aided Design)
- 3D printing and design
- Virtual robotics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Arduino Programming
- Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality
- many more
Innovate Academy Future Technologies Certification modules are available for students who have participated in this program for a minimum of 2 terms.
Future Technologies Academy Details Term 1, 2020 :
9 week program each term
Session time: (36 hours per term) 3rd Saturday of each month, 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
Venue: Forest Hill College, 178 – 180 Mahoneys Road , Burwood East, VIC
Cost: $960 per term, per student
BYOD: This is a BYOD program where students are expected to bring their own Windows (only) laptop to the weekly sessions .
Term Dates for 2019:
Term 1, 2020 (9 weeks) –
Program Key Terms for Enrollments & Renewals
- Bookings /Renewals for every term can be done on this page.
- Fees can be paid anytime during the current term for the next term before the due date.
- Strictly no cash payment accepted at the door.
- Fees must be paid in full before a student can enter the program every term.
- There are no make up classes for this program if a student does not come for class. Public holidays are made up with either an extra lesson or session hours added on which will be decided by Innovate Academy.
- No parent / guardian is permitted to stay in the classroom as the program promotes independent learning.
NOTE: Please refer to the Academy Calendar for make up lessons and session changes.
Terms and Conditions apply.