STUDENT SUCCESS REPORT
What if you could tap into your greatest motivations and dramatically improve your personal and professional relationships and accelerate your results
Unlocking a child’s potential and setting them up for future success is dramatically impacted by their ability to experience connection and understanding their natural strengths, behavioral style, and motivation.
The new John C Maxwell DISC Student Success Report is now available for students in Innovate Academy Programs.
This new DISC based report is for students 8-15 years old and will help students understand their personality style, their strengths, growth areas, and how to help them connect more in the classroom.
Key learning outcomes are:
1. Which of the four primary personality styles students have the most energy in? In other words, your special gifts, talents, and personality that make us amazing.
2. How a student’s personality shows up with others. This is helpful and home and school.
3. Typical ways students may act in school. You will find new ways to enjoy school.
4. Students will learn how to grow into the best version of THEMSELVES by enhancing their strengths, skills, and talents.
5. What motivates students. We all have motivators to get us to act, your student will learn their motivators.
6. What are some of the student’s greatest strengths? Whether you call them strengths, talents or gifts, these are the areas where you can have the most success.
7. SPECIAL parent and teacher sections are included to help better connect with their student or child. We provide you with a tailored roadmap for your student’s pathway to success.
3 Key Sections.
One section is for the child, to help them see what makes them incredible.
There is also a section for parents and guardians, with valuable insight into how to build deeper connection with their child using their child’s own unique communication style.
The third section is for sharing with the child’s teacher or tutor, so they have insight into the child’s unique behavior style, strengths, motivation, and more.
Combined, these sections provide a tripod of support to unlock the potential found deep inside each precious child.
Your individual personality affects every aspect of your life. That's why one of the best things you can do to grow yourself and others is to understand your personality and what naturally drives you. When you recognize your strengths and weaknesses, you are able to give your best as you work with people around you.
Book Your Child's Student Success Report
Report Type: Student Success Report
Report Review Meeting: 30 mins
We will explain this report and explain any questions about this report.