Private Technology & Coding Coaching & Mentoring for Kids & Teens
One on one individual coaching, with strong mentoring.
One on one individual coaching, with strong mentoring for kids and Teens in Australia, New Zealand and students globally.
Our work together is most easily described as coaching and mentoring, and it will involve discussing and better understanding your technology, and coding challenges and goals, strengths and weaknesses, and finding insights that will help you grow.
Our approach is focused on what is now, and what can be in the future
Our work together will consist of over the phone, over video or in person sessions at our Burwood East or Chadstone training locations, on a schedule. You will have to take notes, so your insights are not lost. And also take note of what we discover, so you apply it immediately.
Benefits of PRIVATE COACHING & MENTORING:
Improve the ability to focus
Develop computational thinking skills
Develop problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Take on an iterative approach to problem solving
Enhance Digital Literacy skills
Build confidence and creativity
Prepare for secondary education and projects at school and higher learning
Prepare for the jobs of the future in a rapidly advancing technological world
Develop patience, resilience and strong leadership skills in managing and advancing in technology
Program Key Terms for Enrollments & Renewals
- Bookings /Renewals for every term can be done on this page.
- Fees can be paid anytime during the current term for the next term before the due date.
- Fees must be paid in full before a student can enter the program every term.
- There are no make up classes for this program if a student does not come for class. Public holidays are made up with either an extra lesson or session hours added on which will be decided by Innovate Academy.
- No parent / guardian is permitted to stay in the classroom as the program promotes independent learning.
- Laptops are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Please refer to the Academy Calendar for make up lessons and session changes.
Limited places available for students who do not have their own laptops. If the laptops have been booked out, other students may join this program on the condition that they BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Windows Laptop. If the maximum number of students is reached, registration will close.
Terms and Conditions apply.