Innovate Academy’s Coding Academy is now available at Chadstone! We are excited to open another centre for our growing number of students who study at Innovate Academy weekly.
Thursdays, 6.30 pm Class
9 week program each term
(Early booking required to secure an academy laptop)
Start date: Thursday, 11 October 2018
End date: Thursday , 6 December 2018
Session Time: 6.30 pm to 8.00 pm (Thursdays)
Venue: Innovate Academy Training Centre – Chadstone (Waterman Business Centre)
1341 Dandenong Rd, Level 2, UL40 Chadstone, VIC. 3148
Cost: $320 per term, per student
Don’t forget to book your place early if you would like to secure a laptop for your child to use in class. Once the laptop options are sold out, only BYOD places will be available.
Book into Term 4, Innovate Coding Academy at Chadstone
Coding has been around for quite some time and in fact, it is such an important skill which will only serve as an advantage if one knows how to code. Yes, also to prepare for the jobs of the future, but other than that, there are quite a few things kids can learn from coding. Just take a look at the list.
- Get out of one’s comfort zone and take on challenges
- Learn a variety of programming languages
- Improve the ability to focus
- Develop computational thinking skills
- Develop problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Take on an iterative approach to problem solving
- Be able to analyze errors and think of solutions
- Enhance Digital Literacy skills
- Build confidence and creativity
- Prepare for secondary education and projects at school and higher learning
- Get up-skilled for the future
- Develop patience, resilience and strong leadership skills in managing technology
- Create something that does something for someone – a small step to changing the world
- Develop one’s Persistence, Patience and Perseverance (the 3 P’s of programming)
- Build one’s teamwork skills
- Remove the fear of failure and turn it into a learning process
- Make logical attempts to solve a problem
At Innovate Technology and Robotics Academy, we do not fear failure. We fear not having tried our best. Journey with us at our 2017 Coding Academy and take on learning how to code and becoming Digitally Literate. Take a hold of technology and use it to help you succeed.
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. – Oscar Wilde
Register for Coding Academy After School Program